Join this rare opportunity to meet Beth Kanter!
Nonprofit professionals work hard every day with limited resources which can result in burnout if they do not embrace self-care and the organization does not nurture a culture of well-being in the nonprofit workplace.
This session is about how and why it is important to treat self-care and well-being as an organizational strategy and cultural norm.
- Understand the basics of burnout symptoms and self-care practices that many nonprofit professionals are embracing to ensure their resilience in the face of significant challenges
- Get some practical tips for changing a toxic workplace culture into happy, healthy one and simple and low-cost ways to introduce well-being programs into your workplace
- Learn about the big return on investment that happens when a nonprofit prioritizes well-being in the workplace so you can make the case at your nonprofit
Use code SIP10 for a discount! This code expires on Thursday, April 11.
Workshop: 1:00 – 5:00 pm
Reception and Book Signing: 5:00 – 6:30 pm
Pricing: $45 – $60 ($35-$50 with SIP10 Discount Code!)
When registering, attendees have the option to either pre-purchase the book at a significantly discounted rate or just attend the workshop. Books will also be available for sale at the event at retail price.
Ticket options available:
- Workshop + Pre-order Book: $60 ($50 with discount code SIP10)
- Workshop (no book pre-order): $45 ($35 with discount code SIP10)