How can I join North County Philanthropy Council?
Membership is open to individuals, business and organizations interested in advancing the cause of philanthropy. Current membership includes health care providers, community foundations, senior services, youth organizations, educational institutions, religious organizations, civic organizations, consultants, service clubs, shelters and others.
VIEW ALL OF THE BENEFITS OF OUR MEMBERSHIP
Starting on January 1, 2024, our membership rates will increase for the first time in 10 years. We understand that your investment in our organization is a reflection of your dedication to our shared values and goals. This increase is essential to ensure that we can continue to provide the high-quality programs, resources, and support that you have come to expect from us.
2024 Membership Rates: Premier Membership: $750 | Sustaining Membership: $350 | Organizational Membership: $140 | Individual Membership: $100
All NCPC Members Receive the Following General Benefits:
- Foster relationships with regional community and industry leaders who foster local philanthropy at networking events
- Access to professional development and educational content for your entire organization
- Special member rates on NCPC educational programs.
- Marketing exposure to 4,850+ social media followers and mailing list.
- Distribution of quarterly membership roster with 285 NCPC members.
- Premier, Sustaining, and Organizational members have the opportunity to nominate a volunteer of the year for our Volunteer Awards Celebration
- Opportunity to host an NCPC connector to welcome our members and nonmembers at your location. Giving you the opportunity to share the impact of your programs and ways to increase collective impact