How can I join North County Philanthropy Council?
Membership is open to individuals, business and organizations interested in advancing the cause of philanthropy. Current membership includes health care providers, community foundations, senior services, youth organizations, educational institutions, religious organizations, civic organizations, consultants, service clubs, shelters and others.
VIEW ALL OF THE BENEFITS OF OUR MEMBERSHIP
All NCPC Members Receive The Following General Benefits:
- Foster relationships with regional community and industry leaders at in-person and virtual networking events who foster local philanthropy
- Access to professional development and educational content for your entire org.
- Special member rates on NCPC educational luncheon meetings and workshops
- Participation in JEDI (Justice, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion) programming.
- Marketing exposure to 4,850+ social media followers and mailing list.
- Distribution of quarterly membership roster with 285 NCPC members.
- Premier, Sustaining, and Organizational members have the opportunity to nominate a volunteer of the year for our Volunteer Awards Luncheon