How can I join North County Philanthropy Council?
Membership is open to individuals, business and organizations interested in advancing the cause of philanthropy. Current membership includes health care providers, community foundations, senior services, youth organizations, educational institutions, religious organizations, civic organizations, consultants, service clubs, shelters and others.
VIEW ALL OF THE BENEFITS OF OUR MEMBERSHIP
Starting on January 1, 2024, our membership rates will increase for the first time in 10 years. We understand that your investment in our organization is a reflection of your dedication to our shared values and goals. This increase is essential to ensure that we can continue to provide the high-quality programs, resources, and support that you have come to expect from us.
All NCPC Members Receive the Following General Benefits:
- Distribution of an annual membership roster with 250⁺ NCPC members.
- The opportunity to participate in San Diego Gives.
- The opportunity to enroll a staff member in NCPC's Mentorship Program ($150/person).
- Posting on NCPC’s Job, Volunteer, and Event boards.
- Listing on NCPC's website.
- Opportunity to join an NCPC Committee.
- Foster relationships with regional community and industry leaders who foster local philanthropy at networking events.
- Access to professional development and educational content for your entire organization at a discounted member rate.
- The opportunity to nominate a volunteer of the year for our Volunteer Awards Celebration.
- Marketing exposure to 6K⁺ social media followers and mailing list.
- Premier⁺, Premier, Sustaining, Small Business, and Organizational members have the opportunity to host an NCPC connector to welcome our members and non-members at your location. This will give you the opportunity to share the impact of your programs and increase your collective impact.