Whether bringing diverse groups together for facilitated dialogue and shared problem-solving, training everyone from community members to Fortune 500 employees to communicate across differences more effectively, or building restorative systems, the National Conflict Resolution Center (NCRC) provides the tools and resources to transform conflict into resolution.
Never have our community and nation needed us more. Political divisions and ruptured systems can leave people feeling like there are no solutions. But we know that every dispute has a solution.
NCRC strengthens our communities through:
- Juvenile Justice Reform – Building justice systems that focus on restoration instead of punishment, holding youth accountable and empowering them to become thriving, contributing adults.
- Restorative School Programs – Creating education systems that value every child and build accountability in community to improve outcomes for all students.
- A Path Forward – Bringing together diverse communities locally and nationally to overcome hate, intolerance, and incivility.
- Galinson Campus Civility Program – Equipping leaders on college campuses to engage civilly across differences to reduce conflict and speak up against injustice.
- Training Programs -Teaching individuals in all settings how to communicate effectively, find common ground, and build consensus – regardless of differences in their backgrounds or points of view.
Learn more about our work, access free community training services, and join us for further dialogue at www.ncrconline.com.