What do you benefit most from being a member of NCPC?
The benefit we are most excited about is the ability to connect with fellow nonprofit leaders. We look forward to meeting you and discovering ways we can partner to improve North County and the entire San Diego region.
What is your Mission? Fordable Fundraising is a woman-owned consulting firm whose purpose is to improve mission impact for nonprofit organizations. We provide leaders with the knowledge, skills, and tools they need to change the world.
What do you offer to our community?
Fordable Fundraising alleviates frustration and angst with fundraising. Through our capacity-building training, consulting, and grant services, leaders are raising more money for their organizations and they are having more fun doing it. If you aren’t having fun, you are doing it wrong! We can help.
What was your organization/company’s biggest accomplishment in the past six months—one year?
Fordable Fundraising is proud to maintain high satisfaction rates and fundraising return for our clients. Eighty five percent of our nonprofits reported being very or extremely satisfied with services and in 2020, our company helped our nonprofits secure $7.5 million dollars. In the words of Lynn Twork from KOTG Youth and Family Services, “You are in good hands with Fordable Fundraising. They know all the ways to present your organization so that you are awarded the funding you need.”
Which event or campaign do you have coming up that you would like to share with our readers?
Fordable Fundraising recently launched a comprehensive 22-page Fundraising Field Guide. The free guide is designed to help nonprofit leaders learn:
- Why people give and why they say no
- The beliefs and perceptions that are hindering your fundraising results
- How to create a culture and community of giving
- How to write an effective strategic fundraising plan so you accomplish initiatives
- How to identify potential donors who care about your cause
- How to write a compelling case for support that gets people to give
- How to build and maintain genuine relationships with your existing and potential donors
- 10 key action steps to take right now to reach your fundraising goals
For more information on Fordable Funding visit: https://fordablefundraising.com