Mission Federal Credit Union (Mission Fed) is honored to serve as the largest member-owned, not-for-profit, full-service financial institution exclusively serving San Diego County.
Success is measured by results. We measure our success based on a double bottom line of both financial performance and social purpose.
Mission Fed is committed to enhancing the lives of all of our stakeholders including our 270,000 member owners, 600 employees, and our larger extended community throughout the county, by focusing intently on financial education and financial inclusion to provide the essential resources and skills to help every San Diegan experience financial wellbeing.
In 2020 we were humbled to be recognized as one of the Top Workplaces in San Diego, but what we’re most proud of is the fact that just simply by banking with Mission Fed you are automagically doing good for San Diego. In the last year alone, our employees, members, and community stepped up and raised over $680K for local nonprofit organizations, including the San Diego Food Bank, the San Diego Rescue Mission and the Salvation Army among many others to support our most disaffected brothers and sisters in San Diego in the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Mission Fed’s focus is hyperlocal and intentionally supports our local communities throughout San Diego County by investing our time, treasure and talent to help hundreds of nonprofits and critical causes in our region. We purposefully build deep relationships with our valued community partners to maximize impact and change lives for the better. You can see some of our collaboration at www.missionfed.com/community-relations.
Our Mission Fed ecosystem is keenly focused on three key areas:
- Health and Well Being:Food Scarcity and Feeding People, Health Related Causes, Homelessness, and Pet & Animal Needs
- Serving the Underserved:Including our large local Hispanic Community, but extending deeply into Diverse Communities throughout the county
- Values-Based Community Organizations:Local Emerging Nonprofits, and Values-Aligned and Capacity-Building companies/organizations that are making a difference locally
Financial Literacy and Financial Inclusion are a through line in all that we do. We also remain attentive to preserving and protecting our cherished San Diego environment and activate volunteer opportunities to support this important cause.
If you’re looking for a like-spirited partner, or have an upcoming event that aligns with our vision and values, don’t hesitate to contact any member of the small-but-mighty Mission Fed team including:
- Neville Billimoria, SVP/Chief Advocacy Officer who is also a proud NCPC board member,firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Courtney Pendleton, PR & Community Manager,email@example.com.
- Cathy Johnson, Community Relations Officer,firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more our organization, please visit www.MissionFed.com. We are federally insured by NCUA and are an Equal Housing Lender.