Counting on County Money? Webinar
August 12 @ 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Counting on County Money?
What You Need to Know About County Grants
2:30 – 3:30 PM
Thousands of nonprofits and small businesses are taking advantage of the record sums of grant money flowing from the federal level to states and counties in the COVID era. Are you one of them? We’ll talk with county officials and grant writers to learn how to best navigate San Diego’s grant application process. Plus, learn more about the next expected round of grant funding, which will be open to organizations with fewer than 20 employees.
- County Supervisor Terra Lawson-Remer;
- Candyce Yee, County of San Diego Grants Administrator;
- Victoria Floyd, Assistant Policy Director for the Office of Supervisor Joel Anderson; and
- Elisa Villarreal, Grants Manager at San Diego Food Bank
- Scott Gross, Associate Vice President, Industry Partnerships at California State University, San Marcos
- Dr. Gross develops meaningful connections and builds innovative partnerships with the community. Prior to his current position, Dr. Gross served as the Associate Vice President, Community Engagement and has over 14 years of experience in the nonprofit sector. Scott is a gifted speaker, connector and charismatic facilitator with having moderated numerous events and conferences, workshops and webinars.
Participation in this webinar is applicable for 1 point in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
Thanks to a generous grant from the Leichtag Foundation, scholarships will be made available to ensure that cost is not a barrier to participation. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.