- This event has passed.
Boys & Girls Clubs of Oceanside – Hiring Fair
August 31, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Oceanside will be hosting an open hiring fair
Thursday, August 31, 2017
10:00 am to 1:00 pm
The BGCO has the following open positions available to spark and inspire youth in our community:
- Office Manager
- Afterschool Program Specialist – Teen
- Afterschool Program Enrichment Specialists, with expertise in and ability to teach/train:
- Playing a musical instrument – violin, guitar, drums, horns
- Dancing – ballet, tap, hip-hop, break-dancing, classical, folk, square, modern, interpretive
- Cooking, baking, recipe design
- Fine arts – drawing, painting, graphic design, photography, sculpture
- Gardening, sustainable farming, earth sciences, farm to table menu planning, hydro/aquaponics
- Science and engineering, coding, laboratory sciences and dissections, robotics
- Afterschool Program Site Director
- Sports Coaches – Cross Country and Girls Volleyball
Please utilize the flyer attached to share with your peers, potential candidates, your friends, your social network, or individuals that you know have a passion to inspire youth in our community. Encourage interested applicants to attend our BGCO Hiring Fair on Thursday, August 31, 2017; or to find more listing information on our website or on Craigslist.
All BGCO Employees must pass LiveScan & LexisNexis criminal background check and fingerprinting, pre-employment drug screening, and TB testing.
The Club is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit.
We want to have the best available person in every job. Club policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, sex, religion, marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, or any other basis made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.
The Club is committed to providing equal opportunities and complying with applicable laws. This commitment applies to everyone involved in the operations of the Club. We are committed to preventing and correcting unlawful discrimination by any employee, supervisor, co-worker, client or customer or anyone else you may encounter in the course of your work.