Help us promote and strengthen philanthropic impact in our communities!
Attention Current Members: You’ll have an opportunity to win one of several prizes when you bring a prospective member to any one of the following events:
- March 20 Coffee Connector
- March 29 Morning Workshop & Luncheon
- April 17 Evening Connector
- May 15 Coffee Connector
- May 31 Morning Workshop & Luncheon
- A one-hour professional consultation with marketing expert Dan Novak, former Global Marketing and Communications at Qualcomm, and Lucky Duck Foundation Board member
- A one-hour professional consultation on board development/engagement provided by Cindi Phallen of Create Possibility
- A one-hour professional consultation on advancing your organization’s resource development program – provided by Marianne Pekala, CFRE of Mastering Philanthropy
- A one-hour professional consultation with Sharon Omahen, Executive Director at Coastal Community Foundation and grant writing instructor
- An opportunity for your organization to be highlighted in an upcoming NCPC newsletter
- A ticket to one 2019 NCPC quarterly luncheon of your choice
Please contact Sandra at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.