- This event has passed.
The Basics of Corporate Giving
April 16 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am$18.00
Join us for an engaging panel conversation with corporate grantmakers to better understand the field of corporate philanthropy, including volunteerism and community involvement to better develop more effective corporate fundraising and partnership strategies. Discussion topics will include the different types of corporate giving, what motivates corporations to give, and how to find potential corporate partners.
- Xiomara Arroyo, Vice President, Community Relations Wells Fargo Corporate Philanthropy and Community Relations
- Julia Dorfman, Community Engagement & Qualcomm Foundation, Qualcomm
- Tory See, Social Impact Manager, Viasat Inc.
- Sara Vaz, Community Relations Manager, Nordson Corporation Foundation
- Morgan Justice Black, Community Relations Manager, San Diego Gas & Electric