- This event has passed.
Techs2Bucks$ – Technologies to Enhance Fundraising
April 20, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am$12
With a universe of fundraising technologies available, how do you know which will meet your daily needs and fit your budget?
Join us for Techs2Bucks$, a panel conversation with local nonprofit experts, where we will:
- Explore technologies to support prospect research, communications, events, volunteer programs, and more.
- Learn about donor databases, essential tools for managing donor contacts, and campaigns.
- Hear technology success stories of COVID-19.
Speakers will share experiences with AirTable, Bloomerang, eTapestry, Sage/Abila, Salesforce, The Raisers Edge, and more!
Cheri Choy, consultant and fundraising software expert will facilitate a panel with:
- Erich Foekler, Director of Philanthropy, International Relief Teams
- Trisha Gooch, Director of Development & Communications, Casa de Amistad
- Liz Rameríz, Director of Philanthropic Operations, Promises2Kids
Tickets are pay-what-you-can, valued at $12/person.