- This event has passed.
Making Sense of Uncertainty: Nonprofit Leadership During COVID-19
September 3, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 amFree
What does leadership in a crisis look like? In recent months, nonprofits have demonstrated remarkable agility: revisiting organizational priorities, identifying alternate funding streams, working differently with staff and volunteers, and more.
Join us for a conversation with CEOs and board leadership from three local organizations to learn how they are protecting their organizations, serving their communities, and preparing for tomorrow amidst the pandemic.
- Jodi Diamond, CEO, Boys & Girls Clubs of Oceanside
- Gigi Gleason, President and Chief Volunteer Officer, Boys & Girls Clubs of Oceanside
- Michael Hopkins, CEO, Jewish Family Service of San Diego
- Adam Welland, Board Chair, Jewish Family Service of San Diego
- Don Wells, Chief Empowerment Officer, Just in Time for Foster Youth
- Brad Livingston, Board Chair, Just in Time for Foster Youth