In a time when it is imperative that we stay connected, the North County Philanthropy Council gives all of us a chance to help connect with members and the community. Stay connected by utilizing the Response and Resources links to find connections, tools, and help that our members are offering locally, statewide, and nationally.
By staying connected and communicating up-to-date information, members may also submit postponements or cancellations to their events by filling out a form linked in "Member Events Updates".
For more information, please email email@example.com.
NCPC Response and Resources
If you are a San Diego resident in need of assistance with food, rental and utility assistance, income replacement or gap funding, please apply for assistance with the United Way of San Diego County or contact 211 San Diego to be directed to a service provider.
- Pay-What-You-Can Farm Stand
- Open Thursday 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM, Sunday 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Design Studio, contact Greg Haines at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information – Laura Weston referral
- MTC Web, contact email@example.com for more information – Janis Whitaker referral
- Odez, contact Olivia Hernandez at 760-845-4820 for more information – Nina Jimenez Taylor referral
- High Clarity, contact Steve Shulman at 858-227-9500 (office) or 858-401-2688 (cell) for more information – Lita Kleger referral
- Wayward Kind, F&L Media, and Arise Design Group - Denise Scatena referrals (Denise is happy to make introductions, contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Never Forgotten Media (veteran owned) - Janise Whitaker referral
- Aaron Brown at email@example.com - Tina Rose referral
- Super Fancy Films (veteran owned) - Casey Myers referral
- Reese Harris at (760) 685-3939 or firstname.lastname@example.org (Denise Scantena referral)
- Doing Good Works (Sandra Alston referral)
Online Event Production
- Virbela - Teresa Valenzuela referral
- Sara Brown Events (producer of Top Tech Awards). Email email@example.com for more information - Denise Scatena referral
- Auction & Event Solutions - Betsy Heightman referral
- Swaim Strategies, contact Samantha Swaim at 503-449-3391 for more information -Max Disposti recommendation.
- LiveSource, contact Scott Levin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 858-336-8380
Celebrity Appearances at Events
- Contact Any Celebrity - Betsy Heightman referral
Books, Blogs, and “Non-Profit 101”
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change
- Blue Avocado - online magazine fueled by a monthly newsletter designed to provide practical, tactical tips and tools to nonprofit leaders
- CalNonprofits - webinar and nonprofit resources
- Create Possibilities - assistance on board development, strategic planning, fundraising strategy, etc.
- Fundraising Academy Cause Selling Education. Email Pearl Hoeglund at email@example.com for more information about the next San Diego cohort.
- UC San Diego Extension fundraising and development courses.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Advancement: A Guide to Strengthening Engagement and Fundraising Through Inclusion, Angelique Grant and Ron Schiller (CASE 2020) of Aspen Leadership Group; they also offer virtual seminars and keynotes on this topic
- Gender Matters: A Guide to Growing Women’s Philanthropy, Kathleen Loehr
- The Chief Development Officer: Beyond Fundraising; Belief and Confidence: Donors Talk About Successful Philanthropic Partnership; Raising Your Organization's Largest Gifts: A Principal Gifts Handbook -- Ron Schiller
- Rick Dahlseid, accounting and human resources, 858-935-4855 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Valerie A. Grant, grant development services, 760-237-8327 or Info@grantconsultingservices.comgrantconsultingservices.com
- Janeal Ford, fundraising consulting and grant services 619-226-9219 or https://meetwithjaneal.as.me/free30minconsultation
- Denise Scatena, strategic media outreach specialist and founding partner, 619-218-4889 - cell direct. email@example.com / scatenadaniels.com
- Ron Schiller, executive search and leadership consulting (nonprofits seeking to hire and job candidates), (970) 315-2818, firstname.lastname@example.org, Aspen Leadership Group, https://www.aspenleadershipgroup.com/
- Angelique Grant, Diversity, equity, and inclusion consulting, (970) 315-2818, email@example.com, Aspen Leadership Group, https://www.aspenleadershipgroup.com/