What is your Mission?
In a time of rapid change and evolving needs, Impact Cubed shares deep knowledge and connections to changemakers with people who want to make a smart, lasting impact in their community. Impact Cubed stimulates philanthropy and builds social sector capacity.
What do you offer to our community?
Impact Cubed spreads awareness about community needs and sparks more giving to respond to them. Our advisors offer the tools, resources, and services that community members need to magnify their impact, including:
- Relationships with local grassroots efforts and unique information about issues facing our community
- Workshops, group learning, coaching, and facilitation to support donors with their priorities
- Expertise to advise giving strategy coupled with deep, long-term, trusting relationships to partner, connect, and network
- Educational programs to build the capacity of nonprofits and movements
- Fiscal sponsorship for new social change initiatives
Which event or campaign do you have coming up that you would like to share with our readers?
Impact Cubed is the fiscal sponsor of San Diego Gives, a year-round capacity-building program for San Diego-based nonprofits that culminates in a day of giving on Thursday, September 7, 2023, and a day of community service on Friday, September 8, 2023. The program educates the San Diego community about addressing the pressing needs of our region. The San Diego Gives campaign raises much-needed funds directly for 330+ nonprofits and shines a light on their tremendous impact throughout our community. Donors can choose to give to one or more nonprofits through the San Diego Gives platform. Learn more at www.sandiegogives.org.
What do you benefit most from being a member of NCPC?
Among the many rewards of NCPC membership, we appreciate the capacity-building opportunities for our region’s social impact professionals and organizations that lead to a stronger field. We are also so grateful for the collaborations and partnerships that enhance all our work and reach.