- This event has passed.
The Servant Leadership Conference
March 3 @ 8:00 am - March 5 @ 5:00 pm
In servant leadership there is no finish line, only the continual challenge to grow, impacting lives all around us, and as servant leaders, we are tested every day with the opportunity to do the right thing. Whether you want to change into a servant leader or you have been wondering, “Am I able to be better?” it’s time to take it to the next level. It’s time to be able to state, with certainty, “I am able!”
The 2019 Servant Leadership Conference begins this March in our own backyard of sunny Carlsbad, CA, and will be hosted at the Westin Carlsbad Resort & Spa. We hope you are ABLE to attend this event!
Click here to Register → https://bit.ly/2zxeOhB
During two amazing days on the California coast, this highly interactive experience will allow you to connect with like-minded people from a wide variety of industries, participate in breakouts to gain a deeper understanding of servant leadership practices, and equip you with the tools you need to grow as a capable servant leader. At the end of our time together, you should be able to replace the question, “Am I able? with the certainty of “I am able!”. Learn from leaders like:
- Art Barter – Founder of the Servant Leadership Institute, CEO of Datron World Communications. Through implementing servant leadership, he grew Datron from a $10 million company into a $200 million company within six years.
- Ken Blanchard – coauthor of 60+ books, including The New One Minute Manager, leadership expert.
- Kelly Cardenas – national educator for John Paul Mitchell Systems for over 19 years. He teaches a leadership perspective that is grounded in a humble mindset.
- Vicki Clark – A noted speaker, facilitator, consultant and trainer, with extensive experience in the nonprofit, government and private sectors.
- Jeffrey Foley – author, certified Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coach™, and speaker, with a 32 year career in the United States Army.
- Habeeb Habeeb – CEO and Principle of BPC, a repeat winner (4 times) of “Best Places to Work” in Illinois, founder of the H-Squared Leadership Institute.
- Olivia McIvor– one of the most well-versed “human potential” experts in North America. Olivia brings two guests with her from Kaiser Permanente, Dr. James Lau and Kimi Omi-Braxton, who will present a case study with Olivia, focused on their work to implement a kindness based culture.
- Carla Rieger – CEO of The Artistry of Change Training Inc, author, speaker, trainer, facilitator, coach, and consultant.
…in addition to all the incredible, everyday leaders you’ll be sitting, eating, and learning with during the sessions.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER TODAY – https://bit.ly/2zxeOhB
The setting will be intimate with an attendance number that allows you to actually interface with our speakers and workshop facilitators. Our attendees come from throughout the country and represent all sorts of organizations, profit and non-profit, secular and faith-based.
Here’s what past attendees have to say about the SLI Servant Leadership Conference:
“This was a phenomenal event. I attend many professional development events, and it was such a breath of fresh air to attend a personal development event!”
“I left with many clearly communicated ideas for maximizing our leadership skills and the skills of our organizational members.”
“This was the right combination of theory, real-world practical cases and inspiration!”
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW – https://bit.ly/2zxeOhB