- This event has passed.
NCPC Breakfast Panel: Unlocking the Value of Strategic Partnerships
June 27 @ 8:30 am - 10:30 am
Unlocking the Value of Strategic Partnerships
Successful Fundraising with Collaborations, Mergers, and Corporate Funders
Nonprofit collaborations can move missions forward to efficiently serve our community without all the work falling on a single nonprofit’s shoulders. Likewise, mergers are powerful tools for nonprofits to create strategic growth, shore up financial positions, and increase impact and mission success.
On June 27, 8:30 – 10:30 AM, join NCPC at the TERI Campus of Life (555 Deer Springs Road, San Marcos, CA 92069), for a panel on the power of nonprofits working together to achieve results far greater than they could achieve separately.
Panelist Speakers & Moderator:
- Victoria Zepeda Sotelo, Executive Director, Promotora de las Bellas Artes, Speaker
- James Floros, Founder, and CEO, Floros & Associates, Speaker
- Deborah Martin, CEO/Executive Director, ElderHelp of San Diego, Speaker
- Alex Goodman, Managing Director, Oceanside Theatre Company, Speaker
- Andy Carey, Executive Director, U.S.-Mexico Border Philanthropy Partnership, Panelist
Thank You To Our Media Sponsor