- This event has passed.
CSUSM Senior Experience Info Session Webinar
October 13 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
An informational webinar with Miguel A. de Jesus, Director of Business Development at CSUSM.
About the CSUSM Senior Experience Program
The CSUSM Senior Experience Program matches teams of five graduating business students with for-profit and non-profit organizations to complete projects. Students gain experience by working as consultants on rigorous, real-world projects that require teamwork and application of classroom knowledge. Businesses benefit by receiving concentrated attention from bright, energetic teams that provide a fresh, independent look at their business challenge. Each student team works under the supervision of a faculty member.
Senior Experience Quick Facts
- 5-student consulting teams
- 750 project hours provided
- $1,500 flat fee for sponsoring organizations
- Spring and Fall semester availability
- 30-year-old program
- 2,200+ projects completed for sponsoring businesses
- 10,000 business students have completed the capstone program
- 40% or projects completed for non-profit organizations
- More than 50% repeat sponsors
- 1-person startup to Fortune 100 companies