Under direct supervision will support and assist the MAAC Child Development Program (CDP) and program support staff to identify, develop and implement strategies to meet the cognitive, social, emotional and physical needs of the children and their families in accordance with the policies, procedures and philosophy of MAAC and its CDP and in compliance with the Head Start/Early Head Start Performance Standards and State regulations, The incumbent will participate as a member of a transdisciplinary care and case coordination team and will engage in monitoring and offering support to help ensure successful implementation of the Head Start model. Supportive interventions will include providing training and technical assistance, health and psycho-education, and referrals to in-house and community resources; performs other related duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in social science, psychology, health, or a closely related human services field
· Two years of progressively responsible experience providing direct services to young, low income children and families of diverse cultural backgrounds
· Two years providing training and technical assistance in an evidence-based model program preferred
· Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Outlook and databases such as ChildPlus
· Bilingual (English/Spanish) speaking, reading, and writing preferred
Review the full job description and apply online at our website: https://maacproject.applytojob.com/apply
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com