Under supervision, the incumbent is responsible for a wide variety of difficult and complex administrative and clerical duties involving independent judgement and action. This position manages the scheduling of temporary and/or long term substitute teaching staff (including staff occupying “Floater” classifications), daily office operations including, but not limited to, answering phones, directing calls, responding to email correspondence, composing, and typing correspondence, preparing reports, scheduling and managing meetings, ordering supplies and using typical office software for additionally assigned administrative and clerical duties. As a member of the management team, the incumbent is expected to present oneself in a manner that reflects professionalism and ensures client satisfaction. The incumbent is expected to exercise discretion and independent judgment in the performance of all duties.
· High School Diploma or equivalent AND nine (9) college units in word processing and data processing; AA degree or higher is preferred
· Minimum of two (2) years of professional work experience in program development or administration in a social service setting; one (1) year of which included supervisory and administrative experience.
· Demonstrated proficiency (including word processing at a minimum of 50pm) in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and data bases such as ChildPlus.
· Two (2) years of experience and/or education in administrative/clerical fields which includes operational skills/knowledge listed above
· Bilingual (English/Spanish) reading, writing, speaking required
· Non-profit or government agency experience strongly preferred
Review the full job description and apply online at our website: https://maacproject.applytojob.com/apply
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org